This is pretty much how I am right now :P I read my Jan 1, 2011 blogpost and the last words read "I am confused" which was the exact thing I felt today, confused.
What do I make of it? It's been a year and I've learnt so much and I've changed, blah blah blah. Conclusion? I am still confused. This is where I am supposed to say "What the hell!' and I'm supposed to be mad at myself but I'm not mad. Only disappointed that emotionally I'm where I was last year. Confusion is hardly a feeling but then it's still something I need to wipe off my path to Actualization.
Anyway, I've never made my resolutions public. One reason I never got them crossed off my list? Perhaps. So here they are!
KARIMA'S TO DO LIST FOR 2012:
1) Finish all my stories but mainly focus on 2: Project 2010 and Project 2011
2) Rock Climb
3) Offer all 5 prayers everyday
4) Read Qur'an at least 3 times a week.
5) Learn a new song every month
6) Finish reading all Novels I started reading in 2011
7) Go for a run or some kind of workout everyday /sweat be like this :D
9) Blog more. This is a very sexy way of practicing the art of writing.
10) Maintain a diary:
In case I die in the 2012 Apocalypse , I'd like people to know all that I kept in my heart. The only good thing from this will be the love of my life will finally know! /blush and then even if he says no, /wahaha I'm already dead
11) Have a BMI of 20.2 and body fat percentage of 18%
12) Cook all that I want to eat.
Seriously. Google is a friggin' Cookbook!
13) Don't care much. /dignose
* * *
I will make a new post and cross out the list as I go on. I'd love to cross of number 11 and there will be a big celebratory rant about it! Diet Cokes to everyone who reads those :P
Till I cross out,