Wednesday, July 6

Me in solid words and I'm not talking!

Seriously. My friend and I were discussing Names and I just googled the meaning of my larger than life name:
Karima Sanela Khan

This is what Karima means: http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/karima.htm
This is what Sanela means: http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/sanela.htm

How funny is that, THAT is exactly how I am? /omg My mouth was left hanging when I read it /shock That was my nature, my character defined by solid scientists who don't even know of my existence. I am re-reading these articles and I am stumped! Is that how much name matters? Every word, every sentence is truth and it is shocking that a name has so much effect on people. /XD

WHOA. None the less, I love my names and this has certainly helped me, know me better :) What does your name mean?

Tell me all,
Currie /bye

1 comment:

  1. They are not solid scientists.There are not scientists to begin with.
    Science doesnt claim anything like that about names.

    If you go through their "analysis" and stick any other name instead of yours and show it to someone else, they will tend to agree with that analysis too.
    Same thing happens with horoscopes.
    Not Science, only philosophical bullshit. :p
    Your name (as well as you) is cute regardless of the analysis =)

    ReplyDelete